Hello, friends! Today I’m sharing the Sewcialites 2 Quilt Block 24, Energize by Lisa Bongean of Primitive Gatherings. This block was a lot of fun to make. It was perfect for our final block–easy to make and a fun design. Keep reading for all of the details and more.
Sewcialites 2 Quilt Block 24
Block Details, Tips, and PDF Pattern Link
For this week’s block you’ll want to measure and cut carefully. The center square and four corner units are simple to put together but do require exact measurements. I used the Mini Simple Folded Corner Ruler to add the squares to the rectangles for the four remaining units. Go here to download the pattern for Sewcialites 2 Block 24 or click on the button below.
Previous Blocks and Posts
Patterns are still available, so it’s not too late to begin. Find all of the details for my previous posts and blocks below:
- See my block 1 post here.
- Find my block 2 post here.
- See my block 3 post here.
- Find my block 4 post here.
- Read the block 5 post here.
- And find the block 6 post here.
- See the Block 7 post here.
- Find the Block 8 post here.
- Find the Block 9 post here.
- And see the Block 10 post here.
- Block 11 post is here.
- Find the Block 12 post here.
- Find the Block 13 post here.
- And see the Block 14 post here.
- Find the Block 15 post here.
- And find the Block 16 post here.
- And find the Block 17 post here.
- Find block 18 and Block 19 are here.
- See details for Block 20 here.
- And see the Block 21 post here.
- Find Block 22 here.
- And get the Block 23 details here.
Next week all of the details for the finishing of the sampler will be shared. I’ll also be sharing my finished quilt with you which is quilted and bound. I can hardly wait! And I’m so excited that I have a fun new Christmas wall hanging for my office ready for the holidays.
Thanks so much for stopping by!