Hello, friends! Today I’m sharing the Sewcialites 2 Quilt Block 10 post. This week’s Fat Quarter Shop sew along block is a delightful block shared by Lori Holt. Keep reading for my tips for this week’s block along with the pattern link and more. And…at the end of the post you’ll find a link to some early release Simply Delightful precuts arriving this weekend.
Sewcialites 2 Quilt Block 10
Block 10 Details, Tips, and More
I really loved this block by Lori Holt and can easily see myself making an entire quilt of these (in a larger size)! I used our Favorite Things collection for the block and absolutely love how it turned out. Here are some of the tools I used to make construction easier:
- I used Triangle Paper for Charms (½″ finished for the 3″ finished block) to make the half-square triangle units for today’s block.
- I also used the Bloc Loc Flying Geese Ruler for the (8) flying geese units in today’s block.
- And I used the Mini Simple Folded Corners ruler for the center unit of today’s block.
- Click here or click on the button below for this week’s pattern.
Previous Blocks & Posts
Find links to all of my previous posts for these blocks below:
- See my block 1 post here.
- Find my block 2 post here.
- See my block 3 post here.
- Find my block 4 post here.
- Read the block 5 post here.
- And find the block 6 post here.
- See the Block 7 post here.
- Find the Block 8 post here.
- Find the Block 9 post here.
Next Week’s Block + Early Release Simply Delightful Pre-Cuts
Some early release Simply Delightful pre-cuts are headed my way. Find them in my shop here.
Thanks so much for stopping by for today’s Sewcialites 2 post. I’ll be sharing the Sewcialites 2 Quilt Block 11 next Friday, January 13th.