Hello, friends, and happy Friday! Today I’m sharing the Sewcialites 2 Quilt Block 17. This week’s block is called Simplicity, and Vanessa Goertzen of Lella Boutique shares this quick and simple design. Keep reading for the block details, tips, and for the free PDF pattern link.
Sewcialites 2 Quilt Block 17
Block 17 Tips, Details + Pattern Link
It was so nice to have a quick and simple block to make this week! I loved making the quarter square triangle units and thought this was a fun and unique setting for them. Below you’ll find a few tips along with the PDF pattern link:
- I used two mini charm squares (2 ½″ x 2 ½″) for each quarter square triangle unit. That left me with three extras (Hint: you will use one next week). I didn’t trim the squares into four triangles as shown in the pattern but used this method to make them.
- Be sure your squares are cut to the correct size, and then this will go together easily.
- Find the PDF pattern for the Sewcialites 2 Block 17 block here (you may have to scroll down the page a bit) or click on the button below for the download.
Previous Blocks & Posts
- See my block 1 post here.
- Find my block 2 post here.
- See my block 3 post here.
- Find my block 4 post here.
- Read the block 5 post here.
- And find the block 6 post here.
- See the Block 7 post here.
- Find the Block 8 post here.
- Find the Block 9 post here.
- And see the Block 10 post here.
- Block 11 post is here.
- Find the Block 12 post here.
- Find the Block 13 post here.
- And see the Block 14 post here.
- Find the Block 15 post here.
- And find the Block 16 post here.
Next Week’s Block
Sewcialites 2 Quilt Block 18 will be available on Friday, March 3rd. Stay tuned for other fun things that I’ll be sharing on that day.
Looking forward to all the patterns.
Your color choices are amazing!