Hello, friends, and happy Sewcialites Friday! Today I’m sharing Sewcialites 2 Quilt Block 21 which is the Dapper block shared by Jane Davidson of Quilt Jane. This week’s block is sweet and simple to make. Keep reading for all of the details and more.
Sewcialites 2 Quilt Block 21
Block 21 Details, Tips and PDF Pattern Link
This week’s block features five simple squares and four half-square triangles. If you measure and cut carefully, this one will go together quickly and easily. In addition, the components for the half-square triangles are oversized, so you can trim them perfectly to size.
Go here to download this week’s PDF pattern or click on the button below.
Previous Blocks & Posts
All of the patterns are still available, so it’s not too late to join in! Find all of the previous posts for this sew along below:
- See my block 1 post here.
- Find my block 2 post here.
- See my block 3 post here.
- Find my block 4 post here.
- Read the block 5 post here.
- And find the block 6 post here.
- See the Block 7 post here.
- Find the Block 8 post here.
- Find the Block 9 post here.
- And see the Block 10 post here.
- Block 11 post is here.
- Find the Block 12 post here.
- Find the Block 13 post here.
- And see the Block 14 post here.
- Find the Block 15 post here.
- And find the Block 16 post here.
- And find the Block 17 post here.
- Find block 18 and Block 19 are here.
- See the Block 20 post here.
Finishing Notes + Next Week’s Block
When I sewed today’s block I actually also sewed the three remaining blocks. Then I started working on blocks for the finishing. I should be able to have my quilt off to be quilted very, very soon. I can’t wait to be able to share that with you in a few weeks. Additionally, I will share next week’s block (Block 22) on Friday, March 31st. See you then!