Happy Friday, friends! Today I’m sharing the Sewcialites 2 Quilt Block 22 which is the Ohio Twist Block by Jessica Dayon. This week’s block is super sweet, and I know you’ll enjoy making it. Keep reading for tips and more.
Sewcialites 2 Quilt Block 22
Block Details, Tips, and PDF Pattern
This week I used one fabric from our Emma collection (the center dots on dark green) and the remaining prints from Favorite Things. I have loved mixing these two collections together in this quilt. Here are a few tips for this week’s block:
- The quarter square triangle units are oversized so you can trim to size–yay!
- The half-square triangle units can also be trimmed exactly to size before the final piece is added on the corners. I used a Mini Simple Folded Corners Ruler for adding those final squares.
- And the center is a simple square–so have fun choosing a fun fabric.
- Download the pattern PDF here or click on the button below.
Previous Blocks and Posts
It’s not too late to join in! Find all of the details for the previous blocks for this sew along at the posts below:
- See my block 1 post here.
- Find my block 2 post here.
- See my block 3 post here.
- Find my block 4 post here.
- Read the block 5 post here.
- And find the block 6 post here.
- See the Block 7 post here.
- Find the Block 8 post here.
- Find the Block 9 post here.
- And see the Block 10 post here.
- Block 11 post is here.
- Find the Block 12 post here.
- Find the Block 13 post here.
- And see the Block 14 post here.
- Find the Block 15 post here.
- And find the Block 16 post here.
- And find the Block 17 post here.
- Find block 18 and Block 19 are here.
- See details for Block 20 here.
- And see the Block 21 post here.
Finishing and Next Week’s Blocks
Be sure to gather your fabrics for the finishing of this quilt which will be shared after all 24 blocks have been shared. (By the way, I love the Fat Quarter Shop setting for this quilt)! And I’ll be back next Friday, April 7th to share Block 23.