Hello, friends, and happy Friday! Today I’m sharing the Sewcialites 2 Quilt Block 23, the Changeling Star block. There is just one more block to share along with the finishing for this fun quilt along. My quilt is actually already finished and being quilted–I can’t wait to share it with you! Today I’m also sharing some gorgeous blocks for the Fat Quarter Shop Bountiful Charity Sew Along.
Sewcialites 2 Quilt Block 23
Block Details, Tips, and PDF Pattern
This week’s block is shared by Andy Knowlton of A Bright Corner. I used fabrics from our Favorite Things collection for my block today. And I used the Mini Simple Folded Corners Ruler for every unit in the block. Go here to download today’s pattern or click on the button below.
Previous Blocks and Posts
It’s not too late to join in! You can find my posts and all of the information for the previous blocks below:
- See my block 1 post here.
- Find my block 2 post here.
- See my block 3 post here.
- Find my block 4 post here.
- Read the block 5 post here.
- And find the block 6 post here.
- See the Block 7 post here.
- Find the Block 8 post here.
- Find the Block 9 post here.
- And see the Block 10 post here.
- Block 11 post is here.
- Find the Block 12 post here.
- Find the Block 13 post here.
- And see the Block 14 post here.
- Find the Block 15 post here.
- And find the Block 16 post here.
- And find the Block 17 post here.
- Find block 18 and Block 19 are here.
- See details for Block 20 here.
- And see the Block 21 post here.
- Find details on Block 22 here.
Fat Quarter Shop Bountiful Charity Sew Along
The second pattern release for the Fat Quarter Shop Bountiful Charity Sew Along is today. I’m hoping to catch up on my blocks for this sew along soon! Chelsi is sewing along with our Bountiful Blooms collection and a few of her blocks are pictured above. Find her blog post with more of today’s blocks here.
Finishing and Next Week’s Block
Finally, be sure to gather your fabrics for the finishing of this quilt which will be shared after all 24 blocks have been shared. (By the way, I love the Fat Quarter Shop setting for this quilt)! And I’ll be back next Friday, April 14th to share Block 24.