Hello and happy Friday! Today I’m sharing the Sewcialites 2 Quilt Block 20. And this week’s block is the block that I shared for the sew along. My block is called Fascinate and is a mix of four-patches, half-square triangles, and squares. It is pieced in our Favorite Things fabric collection.
Sewcialites 2 Quilt Block 20
Block 20 Tips, Details, and PDF Pattern Link
I do love patchwork–my favorite designs always seem to involve scrappy squares of some sort. So, when asked to share a block I was crazy about, this was the result. Additionally, here are a few tips for this week’s block:
- I used strip piecing for the four patch units instead of cutting small squares. This makes the block not only easier to piece but also more accurate (especially when working with very small pieces).
- The half-square triangles are already sized up a bit so you can trim to the perfect size.
- I love how the low-volume print added interest to my block.
- Go here to download this week’s pattern PDF or click on the button below.
Previous Blocks and Posts
Find details on all of the previous blocks in this sew along below:
- See my block 1 post here.
- Find my block 2 post here.
- See my block 3 post here.
- Find my block 4 post here.
- Read the block 5 post here.
- And find the block 6 post here.
- See the Block 7 post here.
- Find the Block 8 post here.
- Find the Block 9 post here.
- And see the Block 10 post here.
- Block 11 post is here.
- Find the Block 12 post here.
- Find the Block 13 post here.
- And see the Block 14 post here.
- Find the Block 15 post here.
- And find the Block 16 post here.
- And find the Block 17 post here.
- Find block 18 and Block 19 are here.
Next Week’s Block
I will share next week’s block on Friday, March 24th. And I’ll see you tomorrow for my weekly post of inspiration for quilters.