Hello, friends, and happy April! Today I’m sharing the A Quilting Life Favorites March 2023. In this monthly series I post the most-read posts from the month along with what I finished and am working on. I also post five of my favorite things from the month and share the new month’s free calendar PDF.
A Quilting Life Favorites March 2023
Most Read Posts
Here are the most-read posts that were published in March 2023:
- A Quilting Life Block of the Month March 2023
- Easy Placemat Patterns + Free Pattern
- Project Bags + Weekly Quilting Goals ( with free printable)
- Jelly Roll Patterns from A Quilting Life
- A Quilting Life Saturday Seven: Lifestyle & More for Quilters
March was a busy month for me with a couple of trips. Chelsi and I traveled to the Beach Cities Quilt Guild for a lecture and class, and I was also able to head out on a little getaway to celebrate my anniversary! I was still able to do some sewing and finished up a Regal Pines (if the pattern is not available, it will be in Chelsi’s shop shortly) wall hanging and a Bountiful Blooms table runner. I also finished all of my Sewcialites2 blocks and even got them set together using the Fat Quarter Shop setting. That quilt is heading to the quilter today!
Five Things I’m Loving Right Now
This is month three for this category, and I really love thinking about what things to highlight here. Here are this month’s top five:
- Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert–I read this book in just a few days earlier this month. I highlighted many passages and plan on reviewing/reading this one yearly from now on!
- It’s almost time for apricots, and so I purchased this nifty device for helping me make jams and jellies. It came highly recommended by a friend!
- I’m using this gorgeous vase for my Easter centerpiece and can’t wait to use it throughout the year as well.
- For dinner tonight: my favorite Chicken Enchiladas recipes is here!
- The southern California coast–we just returned home a few days ago from a wonderful four days in Laguna Beach. We had beautiful weather (and just the perfect amount of rain)!
April Calendar PDF (Free)
I shared it earlier this month, but in case you missed it, you can download the free April 2023 Calendar PDF here.
I have several weeks to sew anything I want while we are waiting for sample yardage from our next collection. I plan to work on a few works in progress and start some new projects, too! Stay tuned for some free tutorials coming up this month as well.
Thanks so much for stopping by for the A Quilting Life Favorites March 2023 post. You can find all of the previous posts in this series here.
Kathy Pascarella says
Love your sewing room! Was wondering if you could give me information on your sewing chair. I am having trouble finding one I like.
sherri McConnell says
I found it on Wayfair 🙂
Your sewing room is awesome. Can you tell me where you got your thread holder you have on wall?
sherri McConnell says
It’s been about 10 years since I got that–it was actually from a mail order catalog that I had.