I often receive questions for pre-cut specific patterns available in my shop. Today I’m sharing Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns from A Quilting Life. Of course, I also have some very helpful tips for Jelly Roll quilt and project sewing, along with a few extra patterns that are classics to use with a Jelly Roll.
Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns from A Quilting Life
Beginner Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
The best way to organize my Jelly Roll quilt designs into categories is probably by skill level or ease of construction. This will help make it easier to pick the perfect pattern for either your experience or the time you might want to spend sewing. First, here are the easiest and quickest of my jelly roll pattern designs:
- Beach Day (this one combines a Jelly Roll and a charm pack)
- Driftwood Drive (PDF only–also combines a Jelly Roll and charm pack). I’m currently sewing this one with Bountiful Blooms. Find a video with directions for the partial seam construction technique used in this pattern here.
- Pathways (combines a Jelly Roll and a Layer Cake)
- County Fair
- Happy Friday
- This free 18″ Log Cabin Block is perfect for Jelly Roll sewing.
Intermediate Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
The reason I classified the following quilts as intermediate is because they are set on point. If you’ve never sewn an on-point quilt before, you might find this post helpful.
- Delight (PDF only)
- Season’s Greetings (I can’t wait to make an everyday version of this one)
- Patchwork Garden 2
Helpful Resources for Jelly Roll Sewing
The following posts offer tips and extra helps for sewing with Jelly Rolls:
- How to Use Jelly Roll Strips for Quilting
- 10 Tips for Using Jelly Roll Strips
- Tips for Pressing Quilt Strip Sets
A Few More Favorite Jelly Roll Designs
My daughter Chelsi has some darling Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns. Here are links for paper and PDF patterns:
Thanks so much for stopping by to read the Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns from A Quilting Life. I’ll be back soon with more pre-cut pattern ideas.