Hello, friends! I’m happy to share the Sugar Pine Stars Fat Quarter Quilt in our new Favorite Things collection. After we found out we were going to be able to do a Christmas collection this year, I immediately know I’d be re-making this quilt with the new fabrics. I’ve updated the pattern to booklet format (and even added an additional block option). Keep reading for all of the details on this quilt design.
Sugar Pine Stars Fat Quarter Quilt
Quilt Details + Fabric Requirements
There are patterns for two different sizes of this quilt included in the pattern. There is a 75 ½″ x 89″ quilt along with a 48 ½″ x 62″ quilt. You can find fabric requirements for both quilts below:
Fabric Requirements Twin Quilt:
- 10 Fat Quarters of Red Prints for Stars
- 5 Fat Quarters of Green Prints for Chain Blocks and optional Tree Block
- 3 ¾ yards of assorted prints for Background
- 1 ⅛-yards Sashing
- ⅝-yard Inner Border
- 1-yard Outer Border
- ¾-yard Binding
- 5 ½-yards Backing
Fabric Requirements for Lap Quilt:
- 6 Fat Quarters of Red Prints for Stars
- 3 Fat Quarters of Green Prints for Chain Blocks and optional Tree Block
- 2 yards Background
- ½-yard Sashing
- ⅜-yard Inner Border
- ¾-yard Outer Border
- ½-yard Binding
- 3 ¼-yards Backing
Click here or on the button below to find the pattern.
Sugar Pine Stars Quilt Video
Watch the Sugar Pine Stars Quilt Video above, or go here to watch on our YouTube channel where you’ll be able to see this quilt up close and hear even more details about it.
More Favorite Things Quilts
While I still have a couple more quilts to share, you’ll find links below to the quilts I’ve shared with our Favorite Things collection:
- Home Sweet Home Row Quilt
- Season’s Greetings Jelly Roll Quilt
- Home for Christmas Wall Hanging + Oh, Christmas Tree Ornaments
- Favorite Things Fabric Collection Introduction
Thanks so much for stopping by!