Hello, friends! Today I’m sharing my brand-new Home Sweet Home Row Quilt in our Favorite Things fabric collection. I absolutely love row quilts, and Home Sweet Home is my latest design in that category. I think this one is my absolute favorite (though, don’t tell the others).
Home Sweet Home Row Quilt
The Home Sweet Home quilt finishes at 44 ½″ x 62″ making it the perfect size to hang on a wall for a wonderful welcome or to use for a lap quilt. I’ve included some of my favorite things for these rows: find beautiful stars, flowers, baskets, patchwork plaid, houses, patchwork chain, and a little forest of scrappy trees! Fabric requirements are included below:
- 1 Fat Eighth Bundle (at least 32 fat eighths)
- 2 additional green fat eighths
- 1 ½-yards backgrounds (I mixed a lot of different scrappy backgrounds along with a tone on tone
- ¾-yard sashing and inner border
- ¾-yard outer border
- ½-yard binding
- 3-yards backing
Home Sweet Home Quilt Patterns
- You can find the Home Sweet Home Quilt Pattern in paper and PDF here.
- And see all of the new Favorite Things patterns with a 25% discount now through the end of the year here .
More Row Quilts
If you love row quilts like I do, you might want to look at some of my previous row quilts:
Thanks so much for stopping by to see my Home Sweet Home Quilt! I’ll be back soon to share more of the new quilt patterns from our Favorite Things collection.