Hello, friends! Today I’m sharing our Home for the Holidays Sampler Block 6 which is the Amaryllis block from Chelsi’s quilt of the same name in the book. This week you will have a couple of things to do differently than the book, so be sure to download your PDF from this post and watch the accompanying video.
Home for the Holidays Sampler Block 6
Block 6 Tips
- First, download your Block 6 PDF here or click on the button below.
- Use either a light print for your block border as I did or use a coordinating print as Chelsi did.
- Watch the video to see how Chelsi pressed her block seams to eliminate bulk.
Home for the Holidays Sampler Sew Along Links
- Get details on the sew along and get the PDF Fabric Requirements page here.
- Find the Block 1 post, video, and PDF pattern here.
- Find the Block 2 post, video, and PDF pattern here.
- Get the Block 3 post, video, and PDF pattern here.
- Find the Block 4 post, video, and PDF pattern link here.
- Find the Block 5 post, video, and PDF pattern link here.
- If you’re interested in sewing with our Emma collection, you can find Fat Eighth bundles and yardage from the Emma collection in my shop here.
- If you still need the Home for the Holidays book, I have some in my shop here.
- And you can also find our Home for the Holidays book on Amazon.
Block 6 Video
Be sure to watch this week’s video above or go here to watch on our YouTube channel. Chelsi shares what you’ll need to do differently from the book for this week’s block and block border.
Next Week’s Block
Be sure to stop by next Wednesday for Block 7 in our Home for the Holidays Sampler Sew Along!