Hello, friends, and happy Tuesday! Today I’m sharing my Quilting Life March 2022 Favorites + More (keep reading to find out about a lovely giveaway). I’m grateful today for our beautiful April weather, and for time this weekend to really relax, be spiritually recharged, and spend a little time sewing and organizing. Here’s to a wonderful April!
Quilting Life March Favorites
Most Read Posts in March
First up are my most read posts in March. As I mention each month, this is always fun for me to look at. Some of the numbers were pretty close, so I went ahead and listed the top seven below:
- Scrappy Quilt Projects: On My Table
- Saturday Seven: Lifestyle & Inspiration for Quilters
- Moda Blockheads 4: Details and More
- Quilt Block of the Month March 2022
- Quilt Works in Progress March 2022
- A Quilting Life February Favorites
- Introducing the Emma Collection
After so much quilt sewing in the month of February, it was fun to sew a lot of smaller projects in the month of March. I sewed my Pot Luck Quilt wall hanging above left using five panel blocks, and also sewed the Country Home Bench pillow above using one of my favorite panel blocks. I made a scrappy table runner with project left-overs (above right). And, I finished up the April small project/table topper in Emma fabrics. And finally, I made a good number of quilt blocks using our Emma fabrics during the month of March and have started two more quilts that I’ll be sharing sometime in April.
Things I’m Loving Now
Here are a few of my favorites I discovered in March:
- I get questions about pillow forms frequently and am happy to say I finally have an answer that is better on the budget. These Amazon pillow inserts are the best pillow forms I’ve found. They come in a variety of sizes and are perfectly plump.
- My new pincushion/thread catcher from Teri (photo below) is beautiful and functional. Find Teri’s shop here.
- I needed a few project bins for my sewing room re-organization, and love these that just arrived (you’ll see them soon in my organized quilting room closet).
- Finally…to enter an Instagram giveaway to receive a beautiful wood clapper from Modern American Vintage, maker of heirloom quilting tools and more, go here.
Coming in April
I’ll have some beautiful new quilts to share in April along with lots of quilt blocks and more! Thanks so much for stopping by to read the Quilting Life March 2022 Favorites post. You can find all of the previous posts in this series here.
What size pillow form do you use for your bench pillow!
Barbara Thomas says
Can you share how you reduced the block size, on the Summer Sky pattern, for the pretty pillow?
sherri McConnell says
I just made all of the half-square triangles 1″ smaller than the ones for the quilt 🙂