Hello, friends! Today I’m sharing the Quilting Life Planner & Workbook April 2022 workshop. Today’s thoughts include lots of ideas about planning basics and a regular review process. Also, since the first quarter just ended, I’m also sharing my own quarterly review and what I’m looking forward to in the next quarter. I hope you’ll enjoy today’s post and video.
Quilting Life Planner & Workbook April 2022
April Workshop Topics
The planner workshop information is best found in my monthly videos. You’ll find today’s video here on the post (below), and you can also click the link to watch it on our YouTube channel. Here are the topics I share for April:
- Planning Basics
- Committing to a planning schedule/time
- Creating a Monthly Top 3
- Reviews- Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, Yearly
- Utilizing an Agenda for the review process
- Project Planning Pages
Quilting Life Planner Accessories & Links
- Bookstand shown in the video (available now in yellow)
- Ultra Tabs like I added to my planner
- Post It Durable Filing Tabs (another option)
- My favorite basic planner pens (they write smoothly and don’t bleed through the pages).
- Get the Quilting Life Planner & Workbook here (ships in about a week as there was a weather-delay on my last order).
- And find the Quilting Life Planner & Workbook on Amazon here.
- And find all of the previous posts on the A Quilting Life Planner & Workbook here.
Quilting Life Planning Video April 2022
Watch today’s planner video above or go here to watch it on our YouTube channel.
Next Month’s Video + Post
Be sure to stop by next month on Monday, May 2nd for the next video and post in this series. And as always, please leave any ideas or questions about the planner in today’s comment section. Happy quilting!
CHRISTY DETWEILER says
Hi Sheri, I ordered Sea Shore Drive fabric like 6 plus months ago and you last told me that March 22 it was to arrive. I still haven’t received it. You keep talking about your Emma fabric but you never share about Sea Shore Drive fabric. Did the ship sink some where?
sherri McConnell says
All of the Moda collections have been delayed about 3 months. Our latest word is that it will begin shipping after April 15th 🙂
Thank you so much for your patience.