Hello, friends! Today I’m sharing the A Quilting Life Favorites January 2023 along with a free February Calendar PDF. My Favorites posts include the most read posts from the months, some recent finishes, what I’m reading and looking forward to. This month I’m also sharing a fun new category: Five Things I’m Loving Right Now.
A Quilting Life Favorites January 2023
Most Read Posts
I know I say this every month, but it is always so fun to see the reader favorite posts by the numbers. January is usually all about organization, and this month was no different:
- Quilting Life Block of the Month January 2023
- Sewing Room Ideas and Organization
- 2023 Quilting Goals: How to Get Organized
- Saturday Seven Lifestyle & More for Quilters
- A Quilting Life Bookshelf–Books I Read in 2022
- Quilt Works in Progress January 2023
My scrappy quilt pictured above (with the free pattern coming tomorrow) was my biggest favorite finish for the month. But I’ve also been sewing some small projects with an upcoming fabric collection that I’m very excited about, too! (I won’t be able to share those until March).
February Calendar PDF (free)
Go here or click on the button below to download your free February Calendar PDF–perfect for your sewing room! I’ll share them each month throughout the year.
Five Things I’m Loving Right Now
- First, I love the two sources for inspiration for this new monthly category: What’s Saving My Life Right Now from the Modern Mrs. Darcy and this post on Five Things We’re Loving Right Now. I love that both of these posts remind me to look for the joy in the everyday.
- I just finished reading The Stress Prescription: Seven Days to More Joy and Ease and loved all of the simple, practical, and easy to implement ideas for better health.
- Trader Joe’s Chips in a Pickle! This is one of my favorite snacks. And they seem to be out of stock in our local Trader Joe’s shops now. To the rescue was my youngest son’s fiancee’s mom who sent me a care package with several bags the other day!
- This Shower Gel–winter or summer it’s perfect for my dry skin.
- This Artist of Life Workbook gifted to me by a friend has been so much fun to journal in.
As I mentioned earlier, I am currently sewing with an upcoming collection of gorgeous fabrics that we will be sharing in March. Can’t wait to be able to share those fabrics and quilts!
Thanks so much for stopping by for the A Quilting Life Favorites January 2023 post. You can find all of the previous posts in this series here.