Hello, friends! Today I’m sharing the A Quilting Life Podcast Episode 75 Show Notes with a list of topics from today’s listener question episode and links to quilts and more. We answered questions on a variety of topics and had a really good conversation. We enjoyed this episode and hope you will too!
A Quilting Life Podcast Episode 75 Show Notes
Episode 75 Topics and Links
Here is a list of topics from this episode (a lot of them as it was a listener question episode) and other links:
- Safe Haven Quilt (on the wall)
- Little Town Quilt (on the table)
- Happy Go Lucky (behind Sherri)
- Rainbow Prisms (behind Chelsi)
- Chelsi’s Sew Along Introduction Post
- Using light prints in Fat Quarter Bundles
- Neutral Background Colors
- 2023 Fabric Collections
- Cutting with Rulers
- Scrap Quilt Fabric Curation
- Quilt Borders
- Triangle Left Overs
- Bias Binding
- Right/Wrong side of Bella Fabrics
- 2023 BOM
- Sewing Machine Maintenance
- Favorite Seasons + Meals
Where to Listen and Watch the Podcast
Below you’ll find places where you can listen/watch our podcast:
Where to Find Sherri & Chelsi
And the list below shares shop and blog links + where you can find us on social media:
- Sherri’s Blog (you are here)
- A Quilting Life Pattern Shop (Sherri’s)
- Chelsi’s Blog
- Chelsi’s Pattern Shop
- A Quilting Life Instagram
- Chelsi Stratton Instagram
- A Quilting Life YouTube Channel
- Sherri & Chelsi Facebook Group
- Sherri’s A Quilting Life Patreon Community
Our Next Episode
Our next podcast episode will air on Monday, February 13th, 2023 and will be a listener question episode. We are always looking for listener questions or topic suggestions, so please email them if you have some you would like us to discuss. Also, you can find all of the show notes from the previous episodes here.
On your A Quilting Life Podcast Episode 75 Show you mentioned Favorite Seasons + Meals.
Where do I find your recipes?
Janet Good says
Love listening to your podcast!
I wanted to share a product that I use for the dog bed scraps!
It’s a zippered pillow protecting cover purchased from Walmart for under $3. I use this to dump all of my tiny pieces, trimmings, my thread catcher, etc. into. It zips closed and then you can just make a cover for it. It’s been great and a super affordable option! Also, this allows you to make your decorative cover removable AND therefore washable.
Charlotte the boxer says hello. 🙂