Hello, friends! Today I’m excited to share my Flower Shoppe Quilt + Mini Quilt. I love that I was able to include patterns for both the throw and the mini in this pattern. This design is absolutely one of my favorites this time around. So, keep reading for all of the quilt and pattern details.
Flower Shoppe Quilt + Mini Quilt
Flower Shoppe Quilt Details
My Flower Shoppe Quilts are actually inspired by a mini quilt I designed several years ago. For quite a while I’ve planned to update the block a bit and also make it in a large quilt version. I knew that our Bountiful Blooms fabrics would be perfect for creating this new pattern. Get the Flower Shoppe pattern here or click on the button below the quilt details below.
- Flower Shoppe Throw quilt finishes at 64″ x 74″
- Use 1 Layer Cake for the Flowers
- ⅜-yard of (3) green prints for the Flower Stems
- 1 yard each of (3) low-volume background prints
- 1 ½ yards sashing and inner border
- 1 yard outer border
- ¾-yard binding
- 4 yards backing
Mini Quilt Pattern Details
And here are the details for the Flower Shoppe mini:
- The Flower Shoppe Mini finishes at 29″ x 14″.
- Use scraps, charm squares, Layer Cake square or fat eighths for the flowers
- ⅛-yard or Fat Eighth of (3) green prints for flower stems
- ⅛-yard or Fat Eighth of (3) print backgrounds for blocks
- ¼-yard inner border
- ¼-yard outer border
- ⅜-yard for binding and flower centers (¼ yard for binding and ⅛ yard for flower centers)
- ¾-yard backing
More with the Bountiful Blooms Fabric Collection
- Find the introductory post on our Bountiful Blooms Fabrics here.
- See the Happy Spools Pattern post here.
- Find the Summer Sky 2 Pattern post here.
- See the Maple Sky Remix Quilt and Mini Quilt pattern post here.
- Watch for more quilts and projects with Bountiful Blooms coming soon. (Because I can’t stop sewing with this group)!
Thanks so much for stopping by! Happy quilting!