Hello, friends! Today I’m sharing my Simple Mini Charm Zipper Bag. I have a free PDF to share with you for these bags and a step-by-step video tutorial, too. In addition, I also have gathered all of my favorite bag resources here for your reference.
Simple Mini Charm Zipper Bag
Bag Details + Materials
A few years ago, I designed a patchwork zipper bag in order to make two small bags using just one Mini Charm Pack. I filmed a tutorial with Fat Quarter Shop, and it’s been a great resource. Recently I made a few of these bags using our upcoming Bountiful Blooms collection and decided it was time to film an updated video to share with you here.
Find the materials needed for these simple zipper bags here:
- Scraps or 1 Mini Charm Pack
- 1 Fat Quarter for the Small Bag + 2 Fat Quarters or ⅓-Yard for the Large Bag for the lining and Bag Back
- Soft & Stable, batting, or fusible fleece for the bag stabilizer
- 12″ zipper (I love these zippers)
- Medium-weight fusible interfacing (I used this)
- Fabric scrap for Bag Front Zipper Border
- (1) 2 ¼″ x WOF strip for Binding
- Download the Free PDF Pattern here (or click on the button below)
Mini Charm Zipper Bag Video
Go here to watch the new and updated tutorial on our YouTube channel. You will be surprised at how easy it is to make this darling bag. The video is about 20 minutes long and goes through all of the bag-making steps.
More Resources for Bags
Below you’ll find a variety of my best resources for making bags:
- Quilted Bag Supplies and Tips
- Cross-Hatch Quilting Tutorial
- Easy Fabric Zipper Tab Pull Tutorial
- Mini Charm Bag Tutorial
- My Everyday Zip Bags are also shown above with my Aubri Tote.
Thanks so much for stopping by for this simple Zipper Bag post. I hope you enjoy making several of these bags.