Hello friends, and happy Thursday! Today I’m sharing the Labor of Love Sampler Block 12 pattern–the final block pattern for the sampler. I’ll also be back next Thursday to share the finishing instructions PDF–so be sure to stop by for that. I have to also say how much I love seeing the variety of blocks everyone is making with this pattern–it’s fun to see your fabric choices and combinations 🙂
Labor of Love Sampler Block 12
Block 12 is based on the Sorbet quilt from my Labor of Love: Scrappy Quilts from the Heart of Home book. I wanted a simple strip quilt to finish out the book, and interestingly it is also the most modern-looking of the quilts. This block goes together quickly and easily, so my tip for the week is to simply choose some of your favorite fabrics for the block!
Block 12 Details + Links
- Go here for this week’s block pattern PDF, or click the button below.
- Come back next Thursday for the Labor of Love Sampler Quilt finishing instructions.
More Labor of Love Sampler Links
- Go Here for all of the previous posts on the Labor of Love: Scrappy Quilts from the Heart of Home book and Sew Along.
- Find signed copies of the Labor of Love: Scrappy Quilts from the Heart of Home book here.
- And also find my book on Amazon here.
A Few More Things
Thanks so much for everyone who commented or emailed about participating in a finished quilt parade after the holidays. I’ll get the details together for that after the first of the year. And stay tuned–I have some other sew-alongs planned for 2021.
Happy quilting, and thanks so much for stopping by!
How. An I sign up for the quarterly box?
Rhoda Pollard says
Just received my order of Balboa fabric! It is so delicately beautiful. So even though I’m starting late (at the end) it will be so enjoyable to sew your lovely sampler quilt. It will be my first quilt completed for 2021!! Thank you, Sherri, for sharing your creativity so graciously!!