Hello, friends! Today I’m sharing the Christmastime Mystery Quilt Block 3 along with tips and more for this week’s part of the quilt. You will love this week’s darling Christmas Cards block 🙂 With this week’s block, the quilt is ¾ of the way finished. After the final block is shared next week the finishing instructions will be shared the following week.
Christmastime Mystery Quilt Block 3
Christmastime Block 3 Tips and More
Here are links to the pattern along with tips for this week’s block:
- First, go here to download the Block 3 pattern (or click the button below).
- Next, I used this Bloc Loc Ruler for the flying geese units.
- Another terrific option for the flying geese units is the Creative Grids Flying Geese Trim Tool.
- Be sure to trim the half-square triangle units as directed in the pattern.
- The rest of the sewing is simple rectangles. This really is a fun block.
Previous Block Links & Next Week’s Block
And be sure to stop by next Tuesday, October 4th for the Christmastime Mystery Quilt Block 4. I think the fourth block is my favorite and can’t wait to share it.