Hello, friends! Today I’m sharing the Christmastime Sew Along Block 2 as part of the Christmastime Sew and Stitch Along with Fat Quarter Shop. I had a lot of fun with this week’s block, and I know you will too. I’ve got all the links you’ll need to sew along as well as some additional tips I used for my block.
Christmas Time Sew Along Block 2 Tips and More
I loved making this week’s Hard Candy Christmas block! Here are a few tips and tricks for this week’s block:
- First, go here to download the free PDF pattern. (Or click the button below)
- Find Kimberly’s step-by-step video tutorial here.
- I used the 1″ x 2″ finished Bloc Loc Flying Geese Ruler to make the Flying Geese units.
- I used the Mini Simple Folded Corners ruler to add the “B” squares to the “C” rectangles.
- If you missed last week’s post for Block 1, find it here.
Next Week’s Block
Thanks so much for stopping by for the Christmastime Sew Along Block 2 details. Be sure to stop by next Tuesday for the Christmastime Sew Along Block 3 details. I can’t wait for you to see the next two blocks–they really are so much fun!
Happy quilting, and thanks so much for stopping by!