Happy Monday, friends! If you are in the United States, we hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and holiday weekend. Today I’m happy to be sharing the A Quilting Life Podcast Episode 43 Show Notes. In today’s episode, Chelsi and I once again answer listener questions that we’ve been collecting for a little while now. We hope you’ll enjoy tuning in on your favorite platform. Topics and products we shared today are linked in today’s post.
A Quilting Life Podcast Episode 43 Show Notes
A Quilting Life Podcast Episode 43
We’ve had several requested guests on the podcast over the past few episodes, so we decided that in this special fifth Monday episode it was time to get back to some listener questions. Along with answering some terrific listener questions we shared some of our favorite patterns and fabric collections. It was a great conversation.
Episode 43 Links
- Botanical Garden (on the wall)
- Magnolia (on the table)
- Square in a Square papers from Fat Quarter Shop
- Sherri’s favorite Quilt: Labor of Love Sampler Blog Posts
- Labor of Love Quilt Book
- Sherri’s second favorite Quilt: Mahalo
- Chelsi’s favorite Quilt: Little Town
- And Chelsi’s second favorite Quilt: Hearts at Home
- Our Wildgrain special offer is good through tomorrow. Get $30 off your first box and a free Sourdough Loaf in each box for the life of your subscription here.
Where to Listen to and Watch the Podcast
Where to Find Sherri & Chelsi
- Sherri’s Blog (you are here)
- A Quilting Life Pattern Shop (Sherri’s)
- Chelsi’s Blog
- Chelsi’s Pattern Shop
- A Quilting Life Instagram
- Chelsi Stratton Instagram
- A Quilting Life YouTube Channel
- Sherri & Chelsi Facebook Group
Our Next Episode
We’re excited to let you know that our next episode will air on Monday, December 13th where we will be visiting with another highly requested special guest. We taped this episode just a few weeks ago and can’t wait for you to see who we’ll be talking with next. Find all of the Show Notes posts for the earlier episodes of the Quilting Life Podcast here.
Happy quilting and thanks so much for stopping by!
Deborah Berry says
I love all things fabric as well. Love your Pod Life. And you have a beautiful daughter!