Hello, friends! I hope your weekend has been a good one. Today I’m sharing the Quilting Life Planner & Workbook September 2022 video and post with extra ideas to help with your organization and planning. Plus, be sure to sign up for my Quilting Life Planning & Productivity Series below if you’re interested in more ideas for getting it all done.
Quilting Life Planner & Workbook September 2022
September Planner Video Topics
This month is all about reflection, and there are several pages in the Quilting Life Planner & Workbook dedicated to helping you do this on a regular basis. I particularly love the quarterly reflection prompts and share some of my own reflections about quarters one and two in today’s video. Personally, I also do a weekly reflection for my business and home life in my journal.
Quilting Life Planning & Productivity Series
If you want to get planning, productivity, and time-management tips geared specifically for quilters, be sure to sign up for my free email series above!
September Planner & Workbook Video
Watch this month’s video above or go here to watch on our YouTube channel. Get extra helps for this section along with reader/viewer questions and answers.
Quilting Life Planner & Workbook Accessory Ideas + Links
- Bookstand shown in earlier videos (available now in yellow)
- Ultra Tabs like I added to my planner
- Post It Durable Filing Tabs (another option)
- My favorite basic planner pens (they write smoothly and don’t bleed through the pages).
- Get the Quilting Life Planner & Workbook here
- And find the Quilting Life Planner & Workbook on Amazon here.
- And find all of the previous posts on the A Quilting Life Planner & Workbook here.
Thanks so much for stopping by for the Quilting Life Planner & Workbook June 2022 video workshop. I’ll be back for the next planner video on Monday, October 3rd. If you have any thoughts or questions on today’s topics, please send me an email, or leave a comment on this post. And remember, you can find all of the previous posts in this series here.