Hello, friends! Today I’m sharing the Quilt Block of the Month November 2021 post. Thank you for your patience as this month’s block is posting later than usual. With the adjustments that we had to make to the Stitch Pink Sew Along schedule, we needed to wait until now for posting. So thank you. The December block will be right on time, though, so no worries!
Quilt Block of the Month November 2021
Quilt Block of the Month 2021 Details
- First, this is a mystery block of the month. (No full-quilt pictures yet).
- The quilt is a sampler with 12 different unique pieced blocks. No applique’ or paper piecing required.
- Patterns release monthly on the first Thursday of the month here on the blog.
- Each month, a step-by-step video tutorial sharing how to make that month’s block will be featured. Watch the video here on the blog or on the YouTube channel here.
- Fabric Requirements for blocks: I suggest 12-15 fat quarters for the large blocks (fat eighths will work for the small blocks). You’ll also need 2-½ yards of background for the larger blocks and 1-½ yards of background for the smaller blocks.
- Find links to all of the previous posts in this year’s BOM here.
- I also have just a few more Happy Days and (Sincerely Yours) pre-cuts in the shop (if you are looking for any specific yardage, please email me as I may have some available).
November 2021 Quilt Block of the Month Helps and Pattern Link
Here is a list of the tools I used for the November 2021 Block of the Month:
- Mini Simple Folded Corners Ruler
- Bloc Loc Flying Geese for Small Block
- Bloc Loc Flying Geese for Large Block
- And find the November 2021 Quilt Block of the Month PDF Pattern here (or click the button below).
November Block Video
Watch this month’s block tutorial video above, or go here to watch it on our YouTube channel.
December Block and Finishing
I’ll share the December block and finishing information on Thursday, December 2nd. I can’t wait to share both of my finished quilts then!