Hello, friends! Today I’m sharing the Quilt Block of the Month November 2021 post. Thank you for your patience as this month’s block is posting later than usual. With the adjustments that we had to make to the Stitch Pink Sew Along schedule, we needed to wait until now for posting. So thank you. The December block will be right on time, though, so no worries!
Quilt Block of the Month November 2021
Quilt Block of the Month 2021 Details
- First, this is a mystery block of the month. (No full-quilt pictures yet).
- The quilt is a sampler with 12 different unique pieced blocks. No applique’ or paper piecing required.
- Patterns release monthly on the first Thursday of the month here on the blog.
- Each month, a step-by-step video tutorial sharing how to make that month’s block will be featured. Watch the video here on the blog or on the YouTube channel here.
- Fabric Requirements for blocks: I suggest 12-15 fat quarters for the large blocks (fat eighths will work for the small blocks). You’ll also need 2-½ yards of background for the larger blocks and 1-½ yards of background for the smaller blocks.
- Find links to all of the previous posts in this year’s BOM here.
- I also have just a few more Happy Days and (Sincerely Yours) pre-cuts in the shop (if you are looking for any specific yardage, please email me as I may have some available).
November 2021 Quilt Block of the Month Helps and Pattern Link
Here is a list of the tools I used for the November 2021 Block of the Month:
- Mini Simple Folded Corners Ruler
- Bloc Loc Flying Geese for Small Block
- Bloc Loc Flying Geese for Large Block
- And find the November 2021 Quilt Block of the Month PDF Pattern here (or click the button below).
November Block Video
Watch this month’s block tutorial video above, or go here to watch it on our YouTube channel.
December Block and Finishing
I’ll share the December block and finishing information on Thursday, December 2nd. I can’t wait to share both of my finished quilts then!
Melissa Allen says
Hi Sherri and Chelsi and Billy,
I taught a quilt class today. The gals would like me to offer a log cabin quilt. Sherri, I know these are a favorite. Which pattern do you recommend?
Thank you for all you do for the quilting community!
sherri McConnell says
Chelsi’s Hearts at Home is a fun one. I also have one in my Labor of Love quilt book. Thank you!
Lisa Allen says
This is my first year participating in your block of the month. It’s’ been fun! I would really like to have the fabric requirements for the finishing. I’d like to be sure that I have the fabric I’ll need to finish it before Christmas.
Thanks for all of the awesome projects that you share!!
sherri McConnell says
The fabric finishing requirements are on the September post 🙂