Hello and happy Wednesday! Welcome to the second week of our Moda Summer Charm Swap. This week is my turn to share a fun charm pack pattern with you, and I’m sharing a charm square table runner design.
I was given Kansas Troubles fabric by my friend Lynne Hagmeier to sew with. This made my husband happy because he really likes Kansas Troubles fabric. I told him after I was done with the project he could have it for a table topper for his den 🙂
Of course, I also had to make this charm square table runner using our Harper’s Garden fabrics. I had just finished my market quilts and had fun using a charm pack and some scraps for my second version of this pattern. I think it’s fun in the dark colors and in the bright colors too!
Moda Summer Charm Swap Links
- Go here to download this week’s PDF for the Vintage Charm Table Topper.
- Find my introductory post with all of the details on this blog hop, patterns, and our swap here. (You’ll also find more links to free charm pack projects on this post).
- Be sure to visit Laurie Simpson next week on July 10th for the next pattern in our quilt along!
The Moda Summer Charm Pack Swap Schedule
- June 26th, Kansas Troubles
- July 3rd, A Quilting Life…right here!
- (Next week) July 10th, Laurie Simpson
- July 17th, Me & My Sister Designs
- Then, July 24th, Primitive Gatherings
- July 31, Lella Boutique
I hope you’ll enjoy this week’s Charm Square Table Topper. Thanks so much for stopping by!
Cute table topper and thanks for the free pattern!
Sue Bennett says
Love this design. Thanks for the free pattern
Vicki Kashon says
Love your pattern! Both table toppers are very pretty and the quilting is beautiful! I love all Kansas Troubles fabrics so it’s nice to see the pattern made in those fabrics and in Harper’s Garden. And it’s fun to see you make something with fabrics we don’t normally see on your blog!
Joan M says
Thank you for sharing this beautiful design. Love the fabrics in both table toppers!
Karen K from Buffalo says
Love this pattern! Thanks for sharing!
Daisy Dianne Bromlow says
ABSOLUTELY LOVE the Kansas Troubles fabrics !