Hello friends, and happy Monday! Today I’m sharing our A Quilting Life Podcast Episode 44 Show Notes. On today’s episode Chelsi and I were able to have a fun conversation with our friend and fellow Moda designer Corey Yoder. We know you’ll enjoy today’s inspiring interview with Corey!
A Quilting Life Podcast Episode 44
Episode 44 Links
- Morning Walk (Quilt on the wall)
- Little Town (Quilt on the table)
- Rose in Bloom BOM Quilt Book
- Sunday Best Quilts (co-authored by Sherri and Corey)
- Visit Corey’s Blog
- Corey’s Instagram
- Corey’s Shop
- Heartfelt Quilt Along with Corey and Fat Quarter Shop
- Corey has a 2022 Mystery BOM…details here!
Where to Listen and Watch the Podcast
Where to Find Sherri & Chelsi
- Sherri’s Blog (you are here)
- A Quilting Life Pattern Shop (Sherri’s)
- Chelsi’s Blog
- Chelsi’s Pattern Shop
- A Quilting Life Instagram
- Chelsi Stratton Instagram
- A Quilting Life YouTube Channel
- Sherri & Chelsi Facebook Group
Our Next Episode
We’re excited to let you know that our next episode will air on Monday, January 10th. If you’d like to find out about earlier episodes of our show, you can find all of the Show Notes posts for the earlier episodes of the Quilting Life Podcast here.
Jann Glumac says
Sherri…i enjoy your podcasts. Thank you! I find it difficult to locate fabrics for boys & men. Our family doesnt hunt so those fabrics wont work. Could you design something that a man would appreciate? Flowers are wonderful but wont work for a guy!
sandra winkles says
Sherri, on the #44 podcast with Corey Yoder you showed several quilts. Where can you find these patterns I really like them. Thank you.