Hello, friends! Today I’m sharing the A Quilting Life Podcast Episode 16 Show Notes with a list of topics we discussed, links to products, and details on how you can listen and/or watch the podcast.
A Quilting Life Podcast Episode 16
We taped this episode late last week and had a fun conversation based on several listener/viewer questions that were sent in.
Episode 16 Topics
- Our camera and thoughts on starting a YouTube Channel (from Billy)
- Wide Backings
- Quilting Magazines
- Donating Fabric
- Favorite Planners
- Inspiration when you lose your sew-jo
- Scheduling Breaks
- Finding quilting time in a hectic schedule
- What’s on our Christmas Wishlists
- Tips for scrapy quilts
- Tips for flannel quilts
Episode 16 Links
You’ll love the sewing themed key fobs we shared…links to this week’s quilt patterns and our camera are below as well:
- Quilt on the table (Horizon by Chelsi)
- Quilt on the wall (Under the Tree by Chelsi)
- New Find: Sewing Themed Key Fob
- Our Camera (I use this for photos, and we use it to shoot our videos, too)
Where to Listen & Watch
Listen on your favorite podcast platform or listen and watch on YouTube. As always, we love to get listener questions for future episodes.
Where to Find Sherri & Chelsi
All of our social media platforms are listed for your convenience below:
- Sherri’s Blog (you are here)
- A Quilting Life Pattern Shop (Sherri’s)
- Chelsi’s Blog
- Chelsi’s Pattern Shop
- A Quilting Life Instagram
- Chelsi Stratton Instagram
- A Quilting Life YouTube Channel
- Sherri & Chelsi Facebook Group
Our Next Episode
Our next episode will air on Monday, December 21st. To find all of the previous Podcast Show Notes posts, go here.
Happy quilting, and thanks so much for stopping by!