Happy Saturday! It was busy week, and it sure did go by fast! I was able to get a lot more accomplished than I thought I would, though, so that was a good thing!
Cleaning and organizing in my sewing room is going well, and I’m loving how
easy it is to clean up at the end of the day because of my new drawer storage system! I took the above photo yesterday for an Instagram post for Moda fabrics, and the best thing about what this shows is that my room is staying this clean! I love it! I have dedicated a lot of time the past few weeks to organization, and it seems to be paying off.
And now for this weeks Saturday Seven!
1. Are you ready to start some Valentine’s sewing? I’ll have a post up with lots of ideas next week, but in the meantime you can start on this free heart quilt!
2. Have you heard about TheQuiltMate? They sent me two ironing pads to try, and I love them! I use the large one on top of my ironing board to keep it clean, but it can also be used anywhere! A silicone backing keeps it from slipping. Plus it folds and rolls for easy traveling! There is also a mini size perfect for classes. Get a 20% discount using the code AQUILTINGLIFE20.
3. I loved this article on great ways to unplug (written by my favorite tech-blog writer). It’s more important than ever to make sure we all put our phones away for significant amounts of time each day!
4. I get lots of questions about this red and green sampler Christmas quilt…and now you can sign up to make this block of the month quilt here!
5. It’s slow-cooker season, and I love this Slow-Cooker Loaded Potato Soup!
6. I know lots of us are cleaning and organizing right now…and here is a great list of 25 Things You Can Toss today!
7. Since I’m still finishing up organizing the sewing room, I’m still on the lookout for great products to use. I love this basket, this magazine holder for storing quilting magazines of course, and these accessory trays for storing quilt notions–love that they are stackable and you can customize them as well! This simple calendar caught my eye, too!
Well…that’s it for today…have a wonderful weekend, and thanks so much for stopping by!