Hello and happy Saturday! It’s going to be a beautiful spring-like day today here in my little part of the world, so I’m hoping to take full advantage of the day since I’ll be losing an hour of sleep tonight! Here are some of the fun things I’ve found this week to help inspire you for the weekend and the upcoming week!
My daughter keeps taking cute pictures of fabrics and notions; I just love this
one with the thread and the mini charms of The Front Porch fabric!
1. I’m working on organizing some fabrics stored in a dresser and have found these drawer dividers Dream Drawer Organizer-Set of 2, White, Spring-Loaded Drawer Dividers to be the best way to compartmentalize my drawers.
2. I loved the tips on staying focused in this recent blog post by my friend Elizabeth. She has a great personal perspective to share and has also shared some terrific insights by several experts.
3. On a similar theme is this short post on the hidden benefits of uncluttering!
4. The Christmas tree skirt above is one I made right after Christmas for a fun new book of Christmas projects by Joanna Figueroa along with The Fat Quarter Shop; it was a fun surprise to see this picture the other day from their photo shoot! This tree skirt pattern along with the pattern for this Christmas Sampler quilt are included in the Christmas Figs Block of the Month Book with nine other Christmas projects!
5. All Craftsy classes are on sale for under $20 through tomorrow…go here to see if there is a class you might want to grab while it’s on sale!
6.These Southwest Grilled Chicken Bowls are the perfect solution for the lunch-time (or dinner-time) quick meal!
7. If you’re still looking for some St. Patrick’s Day fabric…this Clover all Over fat quarter bundle is pretty cute!
Happy Saturday, and thanks so much for stopping by!