Hello and happy Saturday! This has been a busy week, but I’m super excited to spend a lot of time in a chair this weekend binding quilts and watching Fixer Upper episodes I’ve recorded. There is just something about binding a quilt that is so relaxing and fun!
I hope you have a chance to do some sewing this weekend as well…and
1. This pattern for a half-round hanging basket recently caught my eye. It looks simple to make and oh so useful!
2.I loved this scrap quilt from the moment I saw it. I think I know what I’m going to do with my 1 ½″ strips now!
3. Another simple project…my patchwork gift bag (free tutorial) would be darling made up in spring/Easter fabrics.
4. I got to do some market sewing last fall with this delightful collection and just noticed it’s now available in a petite bundle that is perfect for spring sewing!
5. Since I’m always looking for ways to get better organized, I found this short article very interesting…I’d never really thought about organizing in this way before…some definite food for thought! And on the same topic…I thought this list of tips for planning and organizing was terrific!
6. I’m starting to look for recipes for Easter dinner…and think I might audition this Panko Crusted Chicken with Lemon Cream Sauce…yum!
7. Two new organizing products that work great for quilters: this over the door craft rack (for notions of all sizes), and this clear acrylic vertical file (store fabric or patterns or quilt magazines).
I hope your weekend is off to a terrific start…thanks so much for stopping by! PS One of my projects this weekend is to get the March block of the month pattern ready…it will be coming soon!
Thanks so much for stopping by!