Hello, and happy Friday! Today I’m sharing the Sewcialites Sew Along Block 5. The Sewcialites Sew Along is sponsored by Fat Quarter Shop and offers a free block each Friday in 3 sizes: 3″, 6″, and 9″. The blocks can be used to make a darling sampler quilt at the completion of the sew along (or you can use them as you wish).
Sewcialites Block 5
My block for this week is a scrappy take on a churn dash block. I used four different fabrics from our upcoming Happy Days collection for my block and really love how it turned out.
Sewcialites Sew Along Links
- Find this week’s pattern for the Block 5 block in 3 sizes here.
- See today’s Fat Quarter Shop post with more block photos here.
- And visit the Fat Quarter Shop Sewcialite Sew Along landing page here to get the previous block patterns.
Some Sewcialites Goodies
A Few More Details about the Sewcialites Sew Along
- There will be a total of 36 blocks, and since the blocks are available in 3 sizes, you have three different finished quilt sizes to make–27 ½″ x 27 ½″, 54 ½″ x 54 ½″, and 81 ½″ x 81 ½″.
- It’s not too late to join in–previous patterns will be available for the duration of the sewing along from the landing page above.
Labor of Love Sew Along
And if you haven’t heard about my Labor of Love Sew Along…it’s going on now, too. You can get all of the details on the Labor of Love Sew Along from here.
Have a great start to your weekend, friends! Happy quilting, and thanks so much for stopping by!