Note: Spoiler Alert…I’ll be sharing the contents of the Sew Sampler June box in today’s post.
Happy Sunday, friends! I had so much fun doing a video unboxing of the May Sew Sampler Box that I decided to continue with it each month. So yesterday we filmed the unboxing of this month’s box, and it’s a good one!
Sew Sampler June Box
Watch the video above or go here to watch it on my YouTube channel. I always try to guess the box contents based on the cover sheet in each month’s package. This month I got it completely wrong but was so pleasantly surprised!
Here is a list with links to the products in this month’s box:
- Orange You Glad Fat Quarter Bundle featuring fabrics from All Hallow’s Eve and Christmas Figs II, both by Fig Tree Quilts for Moda Fabrics.
- Fiskars 45mm Rotary Blade
- Spot on Dot 1″ Magnifying Lens (designed to place on your ruler to magnify lines for extra visibility but can also be used for reading small print in patterns).
- Macarons Storage Container (A cute container for storing pins, buttons, Wonder Clips, Alphabitties, and other small notions, sold in sets of three).
- Orange You Glad Quilt Pattern (a Sew Sampler Box exclusive)
- Greatest Hits Album Quilt Track (pattern) #3
- Go here to get on the waiting list for future Sew Sampler boxes.
- Find more of the All Hallow’s Eve Fabrics here.
- And get the Christmas Figs II collection here.
- The finishing kit for the Orange You Glad quilt (small size) can be found here.
I hope you enjoyed finding out about the fun new products and fabrics in the Sew Sampler June Box. This was a really fun box to open, and I can hardly wait to start using the included notions and fabrics. Happy Quilting, and thanks so much for stopping by!