Happy Saturday! I hope your weekend includes some spring weather and some sewing! This is my twentieth Saturday Seven post…kind of crazy! If you’re new here, on Saturdays I post seven fun things I’ve found during the week that quilters might be interested in…recipes, home decorating, organizational tips, and of course fabric and patterns! Enjoy!
It was just before the official beginning of spring that we took the above photo
of our new Clover Hollow collection…and I’m just as much in love with it today as when it first arrived! It ships in August with pre-orders open for another week or so here. And now, here are the Saturday Seven links:
1. This cute tuffet pincushion would make a great gift for a friend, for Mother’s Day…or even for yourself! Find the free tutorial here.
2. How early is too early to bring out the red, white, and blue. While I’m thinking I should wait until May, I can’t wait to bring this quilt out again!
3. I loved this round up of summer quilt exhibits…plus, there is a video you can watch which showcases the Ken Burns collection currently at the International Quilt Study Center in Lincoln, Nebraska.
4. If green was the color for March…certainly yellow is the perfect color for April. Get this terrific bundle of Lemon Drop Color Cuts–½ yard each of twelve different yummy yellows!
5. I’ve shared organizational tips from Erin before…I think she has great organizing ideas. This week she shared this great Current Projects printable and also talked about how she focuses on just three projects at a time.
6. This is a terrific homemade Caesar Salad dressing…and I love their homemade croutons, too!
7. And I love, love, love this beautiful wicker tray from the Opalhouse collection at Target! It will be beautiful on our coffee table (and it’s so reasonably priced)!
Thanks so much for stopping by…and have a wonderful weekend!
Hi, this is my first visit on your blog, but it will not be the last. Thank you for sharing these nice tips. I loved those cute pincushions.
Susie Hoover says
Great "Saturday 7" again. Loved the buttery yellow fabrics, the organizational list, and the crouton recipe. Your Hometown pattern is gorgeous! Bravo!!
Love all the tips and your beautiful fabrics!
❤️ the Saturday Seven! I hope you continue!
Rosemary B❤️ says
I enjoyed reading this.
I love this fabric so much!