Hello, friends, and happy October! Today I’m sharing the Quilting Life Planner & Workbook October 2022 workshop video and notes. We’re beginning the final quarter of the year (often the busiest season of the year, too), and I have a lot of ideas to share.
Quilting Life Planner & Workbook October 2022
October Planner Topics
Today I answered and shared some thoughts from listener/viewers and also discussed the October planner pages and something new to go along with the Quilting Life Planner & Workbook:
- Storing fabric and patterns that you intend to use together
- Ideas for using the Quilting Life Planner & Workbook in a disc-bound system
- Getting ready for gift season sewing
- Charity sewing
- Quilting Life Seasons–a digital download available here designed to be used in conjunction with or separately from the Quilting Life Planner & Workbook
- It’s quarterly review + planning for the upcoming quarter time
October Planner & Workbook Video
Watch today’s Quilting Planner & Workbook video above or go here to watch it on our YouTube channel. Get extra tips and more for this month’s pages along with answers to listener/viewer questions and tips.
Fourth Quarter Planning
Quilting Life Planner & Workbook Accessory Ideas + Links
- Bookstand shown in earlier videos (available now in yellow)
- Ultra Tabs like I added to my planner
- Post It Durable Filing Tabs (another option)
- My favorite basic planner pens (they write smoothly and don’t bleed through the pages).
- Get the Quilting Life Planner & Workbook here
- And find the Quilting Life Planner & Workbook on Amazon here.
- And find all of the previous posts on the A Quilting Life Planner & Workbook here.
Next Month’s Post
Thanks so much for stopping by for the Quilting Life Planner & Workbook video workshop. I’ll be back for the next planner video on Monday, November 7th. If you have any thoughts or questions on today’s topics, please send me an email, or leave a comment on this post. And remember, you can find all of the previous posts in this series here.
Happy quilting, and thanks so much for stopping by!