Hello, friends, and happy Monday! Today I’m sharing the Quilting Life Planner & Workbook June 2022 workshop and video. I’m super excited about today’s topics because there are so many different ideas and suggestions I have for the organizing ideas in the sixth section of the planner. I hope you’ll find some good ideas to help with your planning and organization.
Quilting Life Planner & Workbook June 2022
June Reader Questions & Suggestions
At the beginning of today’s planner video, I shared some reader questions along with some reader suggestions. Thank you so much for sending those in.
- Ideas for when you have more pre-cuts or other items than there are room to list in the planner
- New planner versions
- Ideas for handling distractions when working/quilting from home
Quilting Life Planner & Workbook Video Topics
- Quilting Planner & Book inventory (and storage)
- Ruler Inventory
- Different types of rulers
- Shopping List
- Wish List Pages
Planner & Workbook June Video
Watch the video above or go here to watch it on our YouTube channel. In today’s video you’ll get more details about the topics shared above.
Quilting Life Planner & Workbook Accessory Ideas & Links
- Bookstand shown in earlier videos (available now in yellow)
- Ultra Tabs like I added to my planner
- Post It Durable Filing Tabs (another option)
- My favorite basic planner pens (they write smoothly and don’t bleed through the pages).
- Get the Quilting Life Planner & Workbook here
- And find the Quilting Life Planner & Workbook on Amazon here.
- And find all of the previous posts on the A Quilting Life Planner & Workbook here.
Thanks so much for stopping by for the Quilting Life Planner & Workbook June 2022 video workshop. I’ll be back for the next planner video on Monday, July 4th. If you have any thoughts or questions on today’s topics, please send me an email, or leave a comment on this post. And remember, you can find all of the previous posts in this series here.
julie kaplan says
hello sherri…..i have a question about a quilting life planner and workbook. what do you do if you have sew many jelly rolls, fat quarters, layer cakes, etc? do you enter them all in the planner, or do you start with new purchases. thank you, sherri. i look forward to hearing back from you. hope you are having a nice day.