Hello, friends! Today I’m sharing my Quilt Works in Progress September 2021. Along with today’s post, I filmed a video sharing of all of these projects. As I mention in the video, I got very inspired by some fun fall fabrics and got carried away with some smaller home décor projects using those fabrics. Keep reading to see my fall projects and the other things I’m working on or have recently finished. I’m hoping to get going on a lot of Christmas sewing this month as well…you’ll see the first of those projects in the video.
Quilt Works in Progress September 2021
Quilt Works in Progress Links
Here are links to all of the projects and patterns I’m working on or have just finished up recently. To see everything on the list, be sure to watch today’s video (link below and on YouTube). I’ve also included the product links when available:
- Sampler Spree Blocks Book
- All the Trimmings Mystery Quilt
- Red Barn Christmas Fabrics
- Christmas Morning Fabrics
- Stitch Pink Wall Hanging Together Pattern
- Yuletide Gatherings Flannel Panel and Fabrics
- Cozy Up Fabrics
- Tumbler Runner Pattern
- Mini Brick Road Pattern
- Cha Cha Cha Pattern
- Autumnal Pattern
- Amy Sinibaldi Pillow Pattern
- F Scott Fitzgerald Fall Quote PDF
- Aurifloss 1246 (used for words embroidery)–I couldn’t find it for sale individually, but it is part of this set
- Aurifloss 6711 (used for pillow top quilting)
September Works in Progress Video
Watch my September Works in Progress video above, or go here to watch it on YouTube. In the video I share all of my current works in progress and some things I’ve finished up since I shared works in progress last month.
Thanks so much for reading my Quilt Works in Progress September 2021 post. You can find earlier Works in Progress Posts here.