Hello, friends! Today I’m sharing a Quilt Works in Progress: Quarter 4 Update. Earlier this month I shared a work in progress post and video; however, with the change in the Stitch Pink schedule, I realized I’d better do an update of some recent progress now. I will post my next project update sometime in November after we’ve finished with Stitch Pink and also shared the November Block of the Month. With the holidays just around the corner we are officially in the home stretch of 2021: Now is the time to think about what you might be able to still get done this year as well as planning projects for early 2022.
Quilt Works in Progress: Quarter 4 Update
List of Projects
- 2021 Block of the Month quilts are both finished
- A couple of table toppers are ready for finishing. One is in Cozy Up fabrics for me, and the other is a gift topper in Hustle & Bustle.
- A Christmas Stocking Tutorial is coming soon!
- I’m working on an upcoming book project with our fabrics.
- I’m hoping to make a sample Bowl Cozy with this template.
- I shared this Sara Jane Stitchery I’m hoping to finish soon.
- I’m also hoping to begin working on a Farmer’s Wife Quilt project I began several years ago.
- I shared my original Surrounded quilt from my friend Lissa’s book (quilt along going on now).
- And I shared the beautiful quilting on my Peace on Earth panel from the Christmas Morning collection by Lella Boutique. (I have a couple of panels in my shop, and you can find more here).
Quilt Works in Progress Quarter 4 Update Video
Watch today’s Quilt Works in Progress Quarter 4 Update Video above, or go here to watch it on our YouTube channel. Today’s video is about 20 minutes long–and there are several things in the video that I don’t have photos of here on the blog. Along with sharing current projects and a couple of finishes and near-finishes, I give a preview of a few things coming up in 2022.
I also shared that my Quilting Life Planner and Workbooks have arrived and are shipping out. There will be great content on using the planner coming at the end of December and throughout 2022.
If you’re looking for more Works in Progress posts, you can find all of my 2021 posts in this series here. Thanks so much for stopping by! Happy Quilting!