Hello, friends! Thanks so much for stopping by to read the Moda Blockheads 4 Block 8 post. This week’s block is called “Wild Geese” and is by my friend and fellow Moda designer Kate Spain. Keep reading for all of the details, links, and information for this week’s block.
Moda Blockheads 4 Block 8
Block 8 Details, Tips, & Tricks
This week’s block uses a variety of half-square triangles, so you can make it as scrappy as you’d like. I had fun mixing four different prints with one background–but there were seriously so many options this week!
- Go here for this week’s pattern PDF from Kate Spain (or click the button below).
- I sized up all of my squares by ⅛″ to give me a little extra wiggle room for trimming down to the pattern size.
- Be sure to check out the color options on the PDF–there are some fun things you can do with this block (as usual).
Moda Blockheads 4 Sew Along Details
Below are helpful links if you’re just joining in or need help navigating the Blockheads 4 sew along:
- Read the Moda Blockheads 4 Introductory post here.
- Get the Moda Blockheads 4 Basic Methods Resources Sheet PDF here.
- Join the Moda Blockheads Facebook group. In the group you can share your blocks and get inspired by the other Blockheads participants.
- And find all of my previous Moda Blockheads 4 posts here.
Happy quilting, and thanks so much for stopping by to read the Moda Blockheads 4 Block 8 post!