Hello, and happy Wednesday. I’m happy to be sharing Moda Blockheads 4 Block 7 with you today. This week’s block is called “Game Board” and was designed by my friend Lisa Bongean of Primitive Gatherings. I’ll also be back on Friday sharing a bonus block by Lisa. You’re going to love them both!
Moda Blockheads 4 Block 7
Block 7 Tips and Tricks
- First, go here to get this week’s block pattern (or click the button below).
- Be sure to cut the large rectangles and squares according to pattern measurements.
- I loved using the strip piecing method for the small checkerboards (especially on my 4.5″ version).
- Have fun with fabrics this week–it’s a fun pattern that will let the prints and colors be the star of the show.
Moda Blockheads 4 Quilt Along Details
- Read the Moda Blockheads 4 Introductory post here.
- Get the Moda Blockheads 4 Basic Methods Resources Sheet PDF here.
- Join the Moda Blockheads Facebook group. In the group you can share your blocks and get inspired by the other Blockheads participants.
- And find all of my previous Moda Blockheads 4 posts here.
Something Fun: Fabrics + More!
Chelsi and I have been busy this week with the arrival of Seashore Drive fabric! And Chelsi actually ended up with a few extra Seashore Drive Project Packages and some fun bundles in her shop here. (Project packages include 12 fat quarters from Seashore Drive, two patterns, a notion, and a discount code for our shops).
Thanks so much for stopping by to read my Moda Blockheads 4 Block 7 post. Happy quilting!
Sherry L King says
Unable to find the Moda Blockheads 4 Block 7 on the web site that you said to click on I tried all of them and the web site is talking about a clue 2.
Pat K says
Sherry, when you get to Lisa’s page, in the second paragraph, in bold, click on Game Board! that will take you to the pattern. Hope this helps.