Hello, friends, and happy Wednesday! Today I’m sharing Moda Blockheads 4 Block 24, Outtakes. This block is super cute, and if you like it, I actually have a pattern that is very similar 🙂 Keep reading for the pattern tips along with all of the links you’ll need for this week.
Moda Blockheads 4 Block 24
Block 24 Pattern Link + Tips
This week’s block is shared with us by my friend and fellow Moda Designer Vanessa Christenson. Her block is classic and modern at the same time–definitely a favorite of mine. This week’s PDF pattern has foundation paper piecing templates, and there are also a few ruler suggestions on the pattern.
- Find the pattern here, or click the button below (remember it may not be available until after 8 am CST)
- I have a blog post on foundation paper piecing with photos you can find here. And I also have a YouTube video foundation paper piecing tutorial you can watch here.
Moda Blockheads 4 Sew Along Information
- Read the Moda Blockheads 4 Introductory post here.
- Get the Moda Blockheads 4 Basic Methods Resources Sheet PDF here.
- Find all of the previous Moda Blockheads 4 block information in the Blockheads 4 Archive here.
- Join the Moda Blockheads Facebook group. In the group you can share your blocks and get inspired by the other Blockheads participants.
- And find all of my previous Moda Blockheads 4 posts here.
My large blocks are all finished, and the quilt is currently at the quilters! I can’t wait to share it with you. I’m still working on the finishing PDF because I’m doing something different with my small blocks and want to include them both together. I’ll have it ready soon!
Thanks so much for stopping by for my Moda Blockheads 4 Block 24 post. Happy quilting!
I absolutely love the way you did these blocks! They are so lovely. Cannot wait to see your finished quilt 🙂
I have loved doing the blocks and am making sampler quilts for two of my granddaughters. On your large blocks, how big is the sashing you made around each block? Look forward to seeing your finished quilt.
sherri McConnell says
I will share a PDF with my sashing soon!