Hello, friends, and happy Wednesday! Today I’m sharing the Moda Blockheads 4 Block 20 which is the Stop Go block from Stacy Iest Hsu. There are lots of pieces in today’s block, but you should be able to put it together quickly and easily with a few tips and tricks.
Moda Blockheads 4 Block 20
Block 20 Tips and Tricks
Today’s block looks much more challenging than it is. Read below for several ideas to make this block easily and accurately:
- First, go here to get the PDF pattern download from Stacy Iest Hsu, or click the button below (remember that patterns may not be available until after 8 a.m. CST).
- Use the Mini Simple Folded Corners Ruler for the units in step 1-2 (no need to draw the diagonal line when you use this tool).
- Be sure your strip sets for step 3 are accurately pieced together with a ¼″ seam allowance.
- Continue to use the Mini Simple Folded Corners Ruler for the square-in-a-square units in step 4.
Moda Blockheads 4 Sew Along Information
- Read the Moda Blockheads 4 Introductory post here.
- Get the Moda Blockheads 4 Basic Methods Resources Sheet PDF here.
- Find all of the previous Moda Blockheads 4 block information in the Blockheads 4 Archive here.
- Join the Moda Blockheads Facebook group. In the group you can share your blocks and get inspired by the other Blockheads participants.
- And find all of my previous Moda Blockheads 4 posts here.
If you’re looking for fabrics, be sure to check the shop as I add new scrap bundles each Tuesday evening. Thanks so much for stopping by for today’s Moda Blockheads 4 Block 20 post. Happy quilting!