Hello, friends and happy Wednesday! Today I’m sharing Moda Blockheads 4 Block 18 which is a beautiful Crowning Glory block shared by Moda designer Betsy Chutchian. I loved making both of my versions of this week’s block and have a few tips to share as well as all of the necessary links.
Moda Blockheads 4 Block 18
Block 18 Tips and Tricks
- Moda designer Betsy Chutchian shares today’s block. Find Betsy’s blog here, and also find her on Instagram at @betsy_chutchian. Then go here or click on the button below to download this week’s pattern PDF. (Remember that patterns may not be available until 8 a.m. MST).
- The quarter-square triangle units are sized up a bit to make trimming easy.
- When attaching the A triangles to the square and triangle units, sew with the square/triangle pieces on top to avoid chopping off the point of the square. Double check this unit for size before adding the background triangle.
Moda Blockheads 4 Sew Along Information
- Read the Moda Blockheads 4 Introductory post here.
- Get the Moda Blockheads 4 Basic Methods Resources Sheet PDF here.
- Find all of the previous Moda Blockheads 4 block information in the Blockheads 4 Archive here.
- Join the Moda Blockheads Facebook group. In the group you can share your blocks and get inspired by the other Blockheads participants.
- And find all of my previous Moda Blockheads 4 posts here.
Thanks so much for stopping by for today’s Moda Blockheads 4 Block 18 post. Stay tuned for more brand new Simply Delightful quilt posts coming soon! (If you missed the fabric reveal earlier this week, you can find it here).