Hello friends, and Happy Wednesday. Today I’m sharing Moda Block Heads 3 Block 51 by my friend Vanessa Goertzen. This week’s block is so. much. fun. I really love it! I know you’ll love it too as it is not too difficult and also has lots of fun color options you can use.
Block Heads 3 Block 51
I absolutely loved using the contrasting blues from our Happy Days collection along with the low-volume sun print in multi from our Balboa group. The contrast was a lot of fun. Pinwheels are always a favorite of mine, and I love how they are accented by the chain of squares going around the block.
Block 51 Links
- Get this week’s PDF pattern here (or click the button below). Remember you may have to wait until 8 a.m. CST in order to download the pattern.
- Visit the Moda Block Heads 3 Resource Page here. This page has links to all of the blocks, fabric requirements, and setting options.
- Then, join in on the fun (and weekly giveaways from now through the end of the Sew Along) in the Moda Block Heads Facebook Group here.
- And find all of my previous Moda Block Heads 3 posts here.
Moda Block Heads 3 Designers
- Corey Yoder of Coriander Quilts
- Sherri McConnell of A Quilting Life (you’re here!)
- Betsy Chutchian
- Jan Patek of Jan Patek Quilts
- Brigitte Heitland of Zen Chic
- Lisa Bongean of Primitive Gatherings
- Lissa Alexander
- Laurie Simpson of Minick & Simpson
- Vanessa Goertzen of Lella Boutique
- Stacey Iest Hsu
- Robin Pickens
- Janet Clare
- Jen Kingwell
- Joanna Figueroa of Fig Tree & Company
This Week’s Giveaway and More…
Be sure to visit the Moda Facebook Group here for a giveaway of a Layer Cake of the Lella Boutique collection Smoke and Rust. And…I listed a few more of my BOM kits and finishing kits in the shop for my 2021 Mystery Block of the Month which begins next Thursday. Find them here.
Happy quilting, and thanks so much for stopping by!