Happy Wednesday and happy Moda Block Heads 3 Block 4 day! Today’s block is a fun applique’ block brought to you by Jan Patek. You’ll also have the option of two different alternate blocks that will be shared later this week in case you would rather make a pieced block.
Moda Block Heads 3 Block 4
Jan’s block is a cute birdhouse block in 4″ , 6″, 8″, and 12″. Jan is the queen of applique’, and I know she’ll have some helpful hints and links for you today as she shares. I’ve decided to make one of the alternate blocks that will be shared later this week. I’ll share it on next week’s post.
Moda Block Heads Block 4 Links
- Go to Jan’s blog or click the button below for Jan’s pattern (if it’s not available yet, please keep checking back).
- Visit the Moda Block Heads Facebook Group here.
- And find all of my previous Moda Block Heads 3 posts here.
Moda Block Heads 3 Designers
- Corey Yoder of Coriander Quilts
- Sherri McConnell of A Quilting Life (you’re here!)
- Betsy Chutchian
- Jan Patek of Jan Patek Quilts
- Brigitte Heitland of Zen Chic
- Lisa Bongean of Primitive Gatherings
- Lissa Alexander
- Laurie Simpson of Minick & Simpson
- Vanessa Goertzen of Lella Boutique
- Stacey Iest Hsu
- Robin Pickens
- Janet Clare
- Jen Kingwell
- Joanna Figueroa of Fig Tree & Company
Something Fun this Week
My scrap bags of Summer Sweet sold out really quickly a few weeks ago, but my daughter Chelsi has listed some in her shop today. Go here to see them!
Thanks so much for stopping by for this Moda Block Heads 3 post. Happy quilting!