Hello and happy Moda Block Heads day! Today I’m sharing Moda Block Heads 3 Block 30 which happens to be my block. I love hearts and thought this little block would be fun for everyone.
Moda Block Heads 3 Block 30
Make all four hearts in different fabrics, or make them from the same fabric–the choice is yours. You could also one or multiple dark backgrounds and make the heart units light. There are a lot of possibilities with this week’s block.
Block 30 Video
Watch this week’s block video above or go here to watch it on my YouTube channel.
Block 30 Tips & Tricks
- Cut your rectangles and squares according to pattern measurements.
- To save time, use the Mini Simple Corners Ruler to avoid having to draw the diagonal lines.
- See a tutorial with the Mini Simple Corners Ruler here.
Block 30 Links
- Download this week’s pattern here or click the button below.
- Find the Moda Block Heads Resource Page here.
- Visit the Moda Block Heads Facebook Group here.
- And find all of my previous Block Heads 3 posts here.
Moda Block Heads 3 Designers
- Corey Yoder of Coriander Quilts
- Sherri McConnell of A Quilting Life (you’re here!)
- Betsy Chutchian
- Jan Patek of Jan Patek Quilts
- Brigitte Heitland of Zen Chic
- Lisa Bongean of Primitive Gatherings
- Lissa Alexander
- Laurie Simpson of Minick & Simpson
- Vanessa Goertzen of Lella Boutique
- Stacey Iest Hsu
- Robin Pickens
- Janet Clare
- Jen Kingwell
- Joanna Figueroa of Fig Tree & Company
Something Fun: Shop Sale
In-stock items in my shop (sorry, no planner pre-orders included) are on sale through this weekend for 20% off. Click here to shop, or use the code SUMMER20.
I hope you enjoy making Moda Block Heads 3 Block 30 this week. Happy quilting, and thanks so much for stopping by!