Hello and happy Friday friends. I have been really busy getting ready to share new fabric, quilts, and patterns soon (beginning a week from today). Last evening I finished up the binding on the fourth of six quilts I’m making with the new collection. So now it’s time for photography to get ready for the big reveals! And today I’m sharing the Quilting Life Block of the Month August 2020 blocks. If you are new here, this is a free block of the month pattern I share each month in 3 sizes: 6″, 12″, and 18″ finished. You’ll find all of the links you need below.
Quilting Life Block of the Month August 2020
I’ve finished my 6″ and 12″ block versions and still need to make my 18″ block. With all of the extra sewing going on lately, it’s been hard to stay caught up. But I’ll get caught up in August!
August Block Video
Watch this month’s video above, or go here to watch the video on my YouTube channel.
August Block Tips & Tricks
- I used the Mini Simple Folded Corners ruler to make the center units.
- Half-square triangles were made according to the pattern.
- And I did use this Bloc Loc ruler for my 12″ block.
Quilting Life Block of the Month Links
- Go here for the August 2020 BOM PDF (or click the button below).
- Find the July 2020 pattern here.
- Get the June 2020 pattern here.
- Find the May 2020 pattern here.
- Get the April 2020 pattern here.
- Find the March 2020 pattern here.
- Get the February 2020 pattern here.
- Find the January 2020 pattern here.
Shop Sale Through This Weekend
If you missed it the other day, everything in-stock in my Etsy shop is on sale at 20% off through this weekend with the code SUMMER20 (sale does not include pre-orders). Go here to shop.
Thanks so much for stopping by to read the Quilting Life Block of the Month August 2020 post. I hope you’ll enjoy sewing along. I really enjoy seeing your blocks on Instagram and in the Facebook group! Happy quilting, and thanks so much for stopping by!