Hello and happy Block Heads Wednesday! Today I’m sharing Moda Block Heads 3 Block 21 which is a really fun and cut block by Lissa Alexander. I love that this block follows a similar theme to Lissa’s first block (heart) with the hugs and kisses block we have today!
Block Heads 3 Block 21
This Week’s Block Video
Watch this week’s block video above or on my YouTube channel here to see the block up close and get my tips and tricks.
Block 21 Tips & Tricks
- As always, careful cutting is a must for this blocks. You are cutting squares of different sizes. Measure twice, cut once!
- The Mini Simple Folded Corners Ruler helps with accuracy and saves time.
Block 21 Links
- Go here or click the button below for this week’s PDF pattern (pattern available after 8 a.m. CST).
- Visit the very helpful Moda Block Heads 3 Resource Page here.
- Find the Moda Block Heads Facebook Group here.
- And find all of my previous Block Heads 3 posts here.
Moda Block Heads 3 Designers
- Corey Yoder of Coriander Quilts
- Sherri McConnell of A Quilting Life (you’re here!)
- Betsy Chutchian
- Jan Patek of Jan Patek Quilts
- Brigitte Heitland of Zen Chic
- Lisa Bongean of Primitive Gatherings
- Lissa Alexander
- Laurie Simpson of Minick & Simpson
- Vanessa Goertzen of Lella Boutique
- Stacey Iest Hsu
- Robin Pickens
- Janet Clare
- Jen Kingwell
- Joanna Figueroa of Fig Tree & Company
Something Fun This Week
My daughter Chelsi and I started a podcast this week! If you are looking for something quilting-related to listen to while you sew, we’d love it if you’d tune in. We’ll be releasing a new episode every other Monday. You can find all of the details and the show notes from our first episode in this post.
Happy quilting, and thanks so much for stopping by!