Hello and happy Monday! Today I’m excited to share the Happy Little Things Block of the Month program which begins today. This year’s quilt is a fun quilt that I can’t wait to start sewing. If you haven’t heard about this free quilt along yet, keep reading for all of the details and a giveaway.
Happy Little Things Block of the Month
Once again Jacquelynne is using our fabrics for one of her colorways…the desert color way. I love how she has used our fabrics in her quilt, and I can hardly wait to start using them myself. Today you’ll be able to access the cutting instructions for the Happy Little Things quilt along with the instructions for block one. Be sure to visit Jacquelynne’s blog if you haven’t signed up yet to receive the patterns.
Happy Little Things Participating Bloggers
- A Quilting Life (that’s me)!
- Podunk Pretties
- The Crafty Quilter
- Flamingo Toes
- Allie-Oops Sweet Happy Life
- Happy Quilting Melissa
- The Quilting Nook
- Kathy’s Quilts
Happy Little Things Giveaway Details
This month’s giveaway is a wonderful prize package from Olfa which includes the brand new blue Olfa rotary cutter and mat ensemble pictured above. There is just something about this wonderful new color Olfa has just introduced. Blue is my favorite color, so of course I could hardly wait for these notions to become available. Here are the giveaway rules:
- This giveaway is open to residents of the US and Canada.
- You can enter at each of the participating blogs listed above; however, there is only one prize per person for this month’s giveaway (you won’t be able to win on more than one blog).
- My giveaway is open through Sunday, August 11th, and I will contact the winner to get shipping information on Monday, August 12th.
- To enter leave a comment mentioning your biggest challenge in the sewing room.
- Be sure to leave your email address if necessary, so I can contact you.
- Best of luck!
Best of luck! Happy quilting, and thanks so much for stopping by!
Which Happy Little Things Block do you like most? Share in a comment below!