Hello friends! I hope you had a nice weekend and got to spend some time with your sewing machine or doing some handwork. I shared some peeks of my new Carefree Fat Quarter Quilt Pattern over the weekend, and I’m excited to share it in more detail with you here today.
Carefree Fat Quarter Quilt Pattern
- The Carefree Quilt Finishes at 62″ x 75 ½″
- Materials Required–20 Fat Quarters, 2 ⅝ yards Block Backgrounds, 1 ⅛ yards for Sashing & Inner Border, 1 yard Outer Border, ⅝ yards Binding, and 4 yards for Backing.
- Level of Difficulty: You definitely should be a confident beginner or intermediate quilter for this project. However, the flying geese portions are what make it that level of quilt. I do have a fool-proof method for making flying geese blocks you can see here. If you use that method, then it makes this quilt that much easier.
A Short Carefree Quilt Video
Watch the video above or watch it here on YouTube to get video photos of this fun quilt pattern!
Get the Carefree Quilt Pattern Now
- Go here to get the Carefree Quilt Pattern in PDF now.
- Go here to order a paper copy which will ship in 2-3 weeks.
- And go here to find the Balboa fabric pre-orders (Note: these fabric will ship in September, but orders have to be placed by the end of March).
Thank you so much for stopping by! Take care, stay healthy, and stay home as much as possible! Happy quilting!