Hello friends, and happy Monday! I’m stopping by today to share the Quilting Life Podcast Episode 7 Show Notes. This episode aired today, and you can listen on your favorite podcast platform or listen and watch on YouTube. All the links are below along with today’s topics. We are having a lot of fun with the podcast and hope you are, too!
Quilting Life Podcast Episode 7
We really appreciate all of the listener questions we receive as comments on YouTube, emails, and comments on the show notes posts. Please continue to join the conversation if you have a question or topic you’d like us to discuss.
Episode 7 Topics
Once again we had many different things to talk about. Here is the list of topics we covered in today’s episode:
- Happy Days Fabric
- Sherri’s New Patterns
- The A Quilting Life Planner coming in October
- Block Placement in Quilts
- Favorite Quilt Sizes
- Time Management + Quilting
- Professional Quilting vs. Quilting for Fun
- Purchasing Collections–tips
- Quilt Photography
- Machine Quilting Design Choices
- Quilting your own projects
Episode 7 Links
Today’s episode featured lots of tips and ideas. Here is a list of the products we shared:
- Sweet pattern
- Beach House pattern
- Summer Stroll Pattern
- Seaside Pattern
- Sewline Pencil
- The A Quilting Life Planner (with pre-orders here and here).
Where to Listen & Watch
Where to Find Sherri & Chelsi
- Sherri’s Blog (you are here)
- Chelsi’s Blog
- A Quilting Life Instagram
- Chelsi Stratton Instagram
- A Quilting Life YouTube channel
- A Quilting Life Pattern Shop
- Chelsi Stratton Pattern Shop
- Our Facebook Group: A Quilting Life with Sherri & Chelsi
Our Next Episode
Find all of the previous Podcast Show Notes posts here. And our next episode will air on Monday, August 31st. Happy quilting, and thanks so much for stopping by!
Darlene Allen says
Can you please talk about pressing with steam vs. without steam? Thanks!
Lisa Stack says
Hi, do you trim the pinked edges off of precut jelly rolls before you use them? If so, any tips for accuracy? Thanks Lisa
Helen L says
I listened to your podcast today. It was interesting and fun! Hugs, H
cheri maytjaszek says
I really enjoy watching you and your fabric is just my style.